Join more than 150 talented people around the world. Our opportunities are all 100% remote.
Tech AnimatorPosted on January 15, 2024
- Remote job
You will join a the Illuvium team and work very closely with the animation Department to help translate the animation vision from Maya to Unreal.
Illuvium Labs is an independent game development studio based in UAE. We develop blockchain based games for the Illuvium DAO. We have developed a strong culture of independence with our team, preferring candidates who can articulate their own vision and goals. We operate almost entirely remotely so each team member designs their own hours and work schedule. In the end all that matters is the delivered product. We hire based on people’s abilities to adapt and change quickly, valuing underlying core abilities above specific skill sets.
- You will work in Maya and Unreal, and assist the animation Team, mostly related to Locomotion in Unreal
- Adapt to the current Pipeline and work along other Tech Devs.
- Address needs and requirements for game play and cinematic content.
- Engage with developers outside of your discipline creating a positive and productive experience for all involved
- Assist and provide constructive feedback to other team members
- Communicate needs to any out-of-team or external dependencies
- Consistently integrate and maintain your work in the game
Skills and Qualification
- Mid to Senior level with Extensive experience in Gaming. ( AAA titles or Equivalent quality )
- Expert in Maya and Unreal essential.
- Unreal : Game play integration, Locomotion, Transitions, motion Matching, Auto IK, etc ( 3rd person )
- Maya : Rigging, Tool Developing
- Excellent English and team communication.
- Python, C++ , Pipeline
- Best profile will be Tech Animators with Unreal animation integration Specialty and proven AAA experience.